Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dikembe Mutombo blocks everything in his new Geico commercial.


Living up North is not perfect. There are times in my life when I wished I lived in the U.S.. Times like, clicking on videos that won't play because it is not available in my location. Times like, going through Canadian Netflix only to find a weak selection of TV shows and movies. And then there are times like, watching a basketball game on TV, only to see the same commercial where a Canadian Ron Swanson wannabe tries to sell you Canadian Whiskey, replay itself during every time out. When in America I would get to watch a 46 year old retired NBA player blocking everything in sight and running around like a kid in a candy store. It is not all good in Canada.

Yes, there is cable in Canada for those who don't know. Every igloo is hooked up. No, the ice do not affect the reception at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment