Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Brooklyn Nets tries to speak Russian, while struggling to pinpoint Russia on the map.


Geez, guys. Did you all skip geography class in school? Granted, they are super boring, but you have got to  know where the largest country in the world is. Circling the entire Eurasia is not good enough. If I were them, I would go on that Google thing, and get to know a little about Russia. Just so when the time comes, and Mr. Mikhail Prohrov makes a joke with Russian references, I can laugh at it and avoid getting executed by one of Mikhail Prokhorov's gangster buddies. Say what you want, I just want to keep my fingers on my hand.

1 comment:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation but
    I find this matter to be actually something that I believe I might by
    no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated
    and very extensive for me. I'm taking a look forward to your next post, I'll
    try to get the grasp of it!

    Feel free to visit my weblog :: bmr calculator

    ReplyDelete