Friday, September 28, 2012

Kevin Garnett deleted Ray Allen's phone number.

 

Apparently, Kevin Garnett hasn't talked to Ray Allen since he got signed to the Heat.
"I don't have Ray's number anymore," Garnett said at the Celtics' media day Friday. "I'm not trying to communicate. I'm just being honest with everybody in here. ... It's just what it is.
Pressed on why he cut off contact with Allen, Garnett added, "I choose not to. I choose -- that's a choice I personally made. I told you all, I'm very close to Ray. I know his family. I wish nothing but the best for him and his family. I'm just making a choice on my own. That's all."
Wow. I can't wait for the Miami Heat and Boston Celtics opening game now. Can you imagine Kevin Garnett walk up to the Heat bench and purposely not greet Ray, leaving his teammate for the last 5 years hanging there, just watching KG turn his back to him.
What is even harder imagining is KG trying to hold his trash talk back, just so he can avoid talking to Ray.

Update with Video:

 KG looked super hurt to talk about it, hey look on the bright side, you actually got better team mates out of it.

Source: ESPN Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment