Thursday, June 6, 2013

Shane Battier referred to his Game 7 benching as eating a turd sandwich.

Gross. But Shane gets two player points for South Park references.
These are real words that Shane Battier said when asked about the Game 7 benching, that reduced him into a lowly personal sweat wiper. From USA Today:
"[...] Obviously as a competitor, it was tough. I'm not going to lie. It was maybe the toughest thing I've gone through as a competitor. Super happy for my team and my teammates. 
"In retrospect, it's OK today. Every now and then you've got to eat a turd sandwich. You eat a turd sandwich and that ribeye tastes really good next time. That's life. That's the way I look at it."
Sheesh, Dookies...AM I RIGHT? (Get it? It's funny because he is Duke alumni talking about poop. /Slaps knee.)

Via: BDL

No comments:

Post a Comment