Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Roy Hibbert beats his own Gatorade challenge in 4 seconds.


I don't know if you guys are in the loop on this whole Roy Hibbert challenge thing, but in light of the Indiana Pacer's Game 7 loss to the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals, a six second video of Roy Hibbert chugging an entire 20 oz. bottle of Gatorade on national television made its way on to the internet. And like all things on the internet, when given time, it naturally develops into a global 6 seconds or less Gatorade chugging challenge (duh). The results were hilarious, but in a midst of all the submissions, no official victor was ever declared, that is until Roy Hibbert came on to ESPN's Sports Nation to beat his record by a wholly 2 seconds.

While I am very impressed by Roy's new found "talent", as I nearly choked to death in my attempt, (For the record, I totally thought I could do this with ease — big mistake, I ended up having to clean up about 14 oz. of blue Gatorade off the carpet. I can still smell it right now, along with the chlorine in the cleaning agent.) it's kind of lame to win your own challenge, but also kind of smart, I guess.

Bonus clip: Roy Hibbert gets his revenge on Mike Tyson for ripping paper Hibbert's ear off in the former boxer's appearance on the show back in February.


Roy is such a giant dork. Emphasis on the giant.

No comments:

Post a Comment