Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Jeremy Lin loses a game of table tennis to Rockets GM, Daryl Morey.


This was over, the moment Daryl Morey stepped into this match with a dri-fit shirt on. Fact, there is nobody in this world that would wear a dri-fit shirt at an event they are terrible at. Except for P.E. teachers, but those guys can basically wear whatever they want. I don't think I have ever seen my P.E. teacher in anything that doesn't make him look like he lives at the school. Seriously, even his parent-teacher conference dress shirt resembles something he dug out of the lost and found. And to believe I actually wanted to be that guy in high school. There are not enough words to describe the amount of shame that I am feeling right now. Is this what rock bottom feels like?

Anyways, Jeremy Lin had no chance. Just a minute into this "friendly" competition, I could already tell that Morey is a far superior table tennis player. The way he adjusts his pants to get into the ready stance, speaks for itself. Not to mention that nasty backspin on his serve, pretty good for a number cruncher.

Via: BDL

No comments:

Post a Comment