Friday, January 18, 2013

A Preview of Brian Scalabrine's One on One Scallenge.

If you haven't heard, some where in December of 2012, Brian Scalabrine challenged everyone in Boston to a One on One game.

Via TBJ:
In Boston right now, we have this challenge going out. I (Brian Scalabrine) do a radio show out there, and there are people on the street that really believe they can beat me. So we’re doing tryouts for the top 10 people in Boston to play me one-on-one.
And we’re playing to 11. And we’re gonna film it, everything. The reality of people and what they think NBA players are like. I’m the last guy on the bench and I will kick your butt if you’re out on the streets. It’s just the way it is.
To make your Friday even better, here's a preview of the White Mamba destroying naive NBA fans.


The best thing that could possibly happen, has happened. The games will air on January 22nd, you might want to ask for a day off, because you won't just watch it once. Believe me when I say that you will likely spend at least 24 hours watching an ex-NBA benchwarmer compete against random people for that beautiful White Mamba trophy (at least that is what I think it is). Please don't let the world end yet.

Via: CSNNE

No comments:

Post a Comment